In the textile industry, there are many types of reactive dyes and diverse chemical structures. Unfixed dyes and hydrolyzed dyes have diffusion and adsorption properties that are very similar to the original reactive dyes. They are easily adsorbed on the surface of the fiber and diffuse into the fiber. Under the condition of alkaline agent and temperature and pressure, these unfixed dyes and hydrolyzed dyes are partly combined with the fiber, which is easy to cause bleeding and re-staining, wet rubbing fastness, dry rubbing fastness, washing fastness fastness, and water resistance. The staining performance is not ideal. The main purpose of Foamless Soaping Agent is to remove floating color and improve product quality.
Principle of Foamless Soaping Agent
1. Increase the solubility of auxiliary agents remaining on the fabric and unbound fuel.
2. It can chelate with high-valent metal ions and soften the washing water.
3. It has anti-cohesion and dispersion effect on solid dirt.
4. Wash off the auxiliary agent and unbound fuel remaining on the fabric.
5. Evenly emulsify the washed additives and fuel in the solution to form micelles to prevent re-staining on the fabric.
6. Instead of using alkaline substances such as soda ash in general cleaning.
Advantages of Foamless Soaping Agent
1. It has strong dispersion and anti-re-staining ability, which can reduce post-processing steps and time
2. Improve the soaping fastness of reactive dyes and printed materials to ensure the vividness of colors
3. When soaping polyester/cotton, it can reduce polyester staining, and for reactive dye printing, it can greatly reduce the inter-communication between patterns and prevent white background staining.
4. It can remove the calcium alginate precipitate produced by the color paste and hard water during the washing process of the printed fabric