The amino-modified silicone softener introduces amino functional groups into the polysiloxane skeleton. Because of the polarity of the amino group, it can interact with the hydroxyl and carboxyl groups in the fiber, resulting in a very strong orientation and adsorption. The directional placement of siloxane on the fiber is improved, so that the fabric feels soft, smooth and full.
1. The amino group in the amino-modified silicone oil molecule is modified with a monoisocyanate compound to -NRCONHR group, and then formulated into a water-emulsion softener, which can inhibit yellowing. The best choice for monoisocyanate compound is butyl isocyanate, pentyl isocyanate and hexyl isocyanate. It is worth noting that the amino group in the amino-modified silicone oil molecule is modified with polyether isocyanate and epoxy-modified silicone oil. The emulsion softener made from it has very good hydrophilicity, and is durable in softness and has no yellowing. doubt. The reaction of polyether isocyanate and the amino hydroxyl group in the amino silicone oil molecule can give the softener water absorption without affecting the personality of the amino silicone oil; the cross-linking reaction between the epoxy modified silicone oil and the amino hydrocarbon group in the amino silicone oil molecule can inhibit the yellowing of the softener Change, can also give the fabric better softness and smoothness.
2. The polyether whose end group is epoxy group is added to the amino group in the amino-modified silicone oil molecule to form a modified silicone oil rich in amino-polyether segments. The modified silicone oil prepared by the reaction can be made into a light yellow transparent solution, which can greatly improve the hydrophilicity and yellowing of the fabric.
3. General amino-modified silicone oil is re-modified by epoxy compound and acrylate. The softener produced does not turn yellow and can improve the hydrophilicity and lubricity of the fabric to be cleaned up. The primary ammonia in the amino-modified silicone oil molecule can open the epoxy compound to form a hydroxyl-rich amino hydrocarbon group, which reduces the vivid hydrogen of the original amino group and imparts hydrophilicity to the fabric. The chemical reaction also reduces the vivid hydrogen of the original amino group, giving the fabric smoothness and softness. In addition, the use of polyoxyalkylene glycidyl ether to modify amino silicone oil can also inhibit yellowing and improve hydrophilicity. Its effect is better than a softener made of polysiloxane containing ammonia hydrocarbon group and polyether group in the same molecular structure.
4. Other methods such as amino polyol modification and hindered amine modification. The latter is specially designed to optimize the molecular chain length and amino group content of polysiloxane to meet the flexibility of the long main chain. Spiral, water molecules can touch the hydrophilic groups on the fabric fibers. The hindered amine silicone improves the softness and drape of the fabric, and together maintains the original whiteness of the fabric. The water absorption of the fabric is also far better than traditional amino silicone.
Features and advantages:
1. It can give the fabric excellent elasticity, flexibility and smooth hand feeling.
2. Overcome the shortcomings of knotting caused by ironing.
3 It has anti-wrinkle and antistatic properties, and has little effect on color.
4. Wide application range, strong stability and extremely high activity.
5. The fabric fiber has good film-forming properties, and the hand feel is very fluffy, soft, and plump and elastic.